Preparing for Severe Weather
During severe weather events, REV Business monitors atmospheric conditions 24/7 and responds quickly to any given circumstance. We will scale our recovery efforts as necessary and will work with emergency responders and utility providers when appropriate.
In the Hours Before Landfall:
When danger is near and you’re wondering what to do next, here’s our quick action plan that’ll make the most of your time:
- Take advantage of remote office tools like our hosted phone client to forward calls to your mobile device, access your contacts, host video meetings and share files.
- Take pictures of any equipment that may be damaged in the upcoming storm – servers, computers and call center equipment, among others.
- Protect important documents and information by sealing in waterproof containers and by making copies or backups.
- Identify essential personnel needed for the business to operate and decide who needs to stay onsite, if anyone.
- Communicate to all employees what their roles are and what the expectations are during the event.
- Have a backup worksite in mind to relocate personnel. For example, sometimes government offices will triage displaced businesses.
- Ensure you have critical contact info, especially for the following:
- Small Business Administration (SBA): 1-800-359-2227
- FEMA Tele-registration hotline: 1-800-462-9029
- Insurance agent’s contact information
Further, here are some tools that will help you maintain business continuity for your company:
- Client portal. Tickets and communications submitted through the portal will be addressed expediently.
If you experience a service outage, please contact us as soon as possible:
Business Customer Support
Baton Rouge/Ascension Support (225) 621-4100
Larose/Grand Isle/Houma/Thib Support (985) 536-4100
NOC: 24/7 Support (225) 214-3800
STATE & GOVT SOURCES
|Louisiana Governor’s Office of Homeland Security & Emergency Preparedness
|Louisiana’s Official Emergency Website
|Disaster Evacuation by Louisiana State Police
|Road Closure & Traffic Problems by Louisiana DOTD
|Louisiana Business Emergency Operations Center
|Emergency Management by Parish
|Red Cross: General Disaster Information
Get a Quote
Find service and pricing for your area. Speeds ranging from 50 mbps to 1 GIG.
Looking for Support?
Our team is friendly, knowledgeable and ready to serve. We’re here to help.
Contact REV Business
Want more info? Call 866-625-4100 or fill out the short form below.
"*" indicates required fields